I’ve been writing on a regular basis since I received my first diary at the tender age of seven. At Boston University, I occasionally wrote features and first-person perspective pieces for the Daily Free Press while working towards my degree in Mass Communication (magna cum laude). I’ve spent the past six years in publicity and public relations but left the industry a week before my May 25, 2008 wedding in order to pursue new adventures.
I’m available for freelance writing assignments. Contact me at pamelajaye [at] gmail [dot] com.
Follow me on Twitter [at] pjinomaha.
1. I’m originally from the East Coast and have lived in Omaha since May 2007.
2. I’m terribly indecisive.
4. I hate talking on the phone.
5. I heart Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee.
6. I read blogs about design, organization and crafts.
7. I’m itching to decorate my new house so I can throw proper dinner parties.
8. I’m in awe of graphic designers.